SSUP – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal
If You are looking for How to change Aadhar Card Details Like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Gender and Mobile Number Online and Offline Then Here We are Going to Easy Steps to Update / Change Aadhar Card Details. SSUP also Known as Aadhar Self Service Portal Where You can change or Update Your Aadhar Card Details. If You find that Your Aadhar Details are Wrong or have any mistake and You are looking for correct those details as soon as possible. So You are at Right Place because Here We are going to Share How you an Update/Change Aadhar Details online and Offline at SSUP – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal. Recently We Share Article On Download and Print Eaadhar online.
Aadhar Update Process
Basically, There are 2 Ways Which You can use to Change your Aadhar Details or in another term, You can do Aadhar Correction.
- Aadhar Correction Online at SSUP
- Aadhar Correction Offline at SSUP
We’ve noticed that Folks have Applied for Your Aadhar Card and At a Procedure of Completing the Aadhar Card Type Some Advice of Individual May Changed. For the Government has Listed 2 Approaches that The Way You Can Fix that Incorrect or Mis-Print Information Like Name, Phone Number, Gender, Residential Address, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.If you’ve some Mis-Print in your Aadhar Card Do not worry That will Corrected by After this Guide.
Aadhar Correction online at ssup.uidai.gov.in
- In the First Step Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- In next Step Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, and Hit Enter to Login to fill up Aadhar Update Data like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile number.
- Now in the List appears tick mark on appropriate sections which you want to Correct.
- After Filling all the Details You need to Upload your ID Proof for Verification Purpose.
Documents required for Aadhar Correction
Here We Share List of Documents required to be Uploaded to Aadhar Verification Process.
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF ADDRESS BASED ON NAME AND ADDRESS
- Driving Licence ID
- PAN Card ID
- Voter ID Card OF PERSON
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook (ANY INDIAN BANK)
- Electricity Bill OF HOME (Latest one)
- Telephone Landline Bill (Latest One)
- Insurance Policy (ANY LIKE LIC ETC)
- Water bill (Latest One)
- Property Tax Receipt (Latest One)
- Credit Card Statement (IF APPLICABLE -> Latest One)
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- Arms License
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT
- Passport of Parents (In case of Minor)
- Freedom Fighter Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Pensioner Card
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY CONTAIN NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH
- Passport (ORIGINAL)
- PAN Card ID PROOF
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
- Pension Card OF FAMILY HEAD
- Passport (ORIGINAL -> NOT EXPIRED)
- Army Canteen Card (Applicable for only Ex-Servicemen)
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar at the time of Birth
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
LIST OF ALLOWED DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Birth Certificate
- PAN CARD
- VOTER ID CARD
- RATION CARD
- DRIVING LICENCE
After Successful Upload of Document, You have to Submit your Application to Generate URN Number. URN Number is Update Request Number. It is Important to Check Aadhar Update Application Status Online in Future.
Aadhar Correction Offline at ssup.uidai.gov.in
Here We have Another method to Change or Update Aadhar Card Details. You can also Update your Aadhar Detail Offline by Filling Aadhar Correction Form. So Let’s Follow the below Simple Steps:
- First You have to Download Aadhar Correction Form.
- Fill up the Form Carefully.
- Attach one Your Document with Self Attest in an Envelope.
- Send this Envelope to One of the Aadhar Regional Office Address Given Below.
- UIDAI, Post Box number 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI, Post Box number 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
How To Check Aadhar Update Status using URN Number
1) First Visit to SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
2) Enter your Aadhar Number and URN Number followed by Captcha Code.
3) Hit Enter to See your Aadhar Update Status.
Note – In case your Aadhar Card has Upgraded then you certainly can view with your Aadhar Update Status in SSUP. If your Aadhar hasn’t Upgraded then wait patiently for a couple of days and Assess your Aadhar Update status.