Hello Everyone, We come back with new Article Idea Balance Transfer where You can Transfer Balance IDEA to IDEA. If you are using Idea Network then This Article is special for you. Idea is another largest telecom network company. If you are finding Transfer Balance IDEA to IDEA then You are at right place. Here below we share a full guide to idea balance transfer. Now You can easily idea to idea balance transfer using USSD Codes. Just Dial USSD Codes and Get balance transfer in Idea.
See This – Idea Balance Check
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance Transfer means You can Send Your Idea talk time balance to your friends using Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code. There will be Two Person Sender and Receiver and One Network while from sender’s account balance will be deducted and On receiver’s account balance will be added. Using USSD Codes, You can easily transfer Idea balance with the help of these unique Idea money transfer code. But Here You can send Only Your Idea prepaid mobile balance. You can’t Transfer balance from one network operator sim to another operator sim.
How To Transfer Idea Balance from Idea to Idea
In Case Of Emergency, When We don’t have sufficient balance in your account That Time We use this service from Same Network Provider. If You have any friends who use the same network where You can transfer Balance from them. So Using USSD Codes, You can transfer Idea Balance from idea to idea. Check out below steps for How To Transfer Idea Balance from Idea to Idea
- First of all Dial *191#
- Now select Talktime Transfer Option and follow the steps.
- Now Enter your mobile number and proceed to next step. (Dial the number you want to transfer balance)
- Now it will ask for entering transfer amount, you want to transfer.
Using USSD Codes
- You can Dial *151*<Mobile Number>*<Amount># to transfer Idea balance to another prepaid Idea number.
- You can use this format *151*123456789*10# to transfer balance.
Terms and Conditions
- You can transfer balance between Rs 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 to Rs 100.
- You can transfer the balance on same state mobile number on same operator.
- Idea will 20% service tax on transfer amount.
- You can send balance only once in a day to the same number.
- You can send balance only to Idea numbers, not other network operators.
- The sender should be a user of Idea for at least 3 months.
- The receiver should be the user of Idea for at least 30 days.