Hello People, We come back with new interesting Article regarding Speed Post Tracking. If You are finding a location of Your Speed Post Parcel and You don’t know how to find the exact location, So Here We Share the best guide On How to Know Speed Post Status. If You send any Parcel Through Speed Post and You don’t know the current location of Your Parcel, So Now Read This Article Carefully and Know About How To Track Speed Post.
You can track Your Speed Post Parcel Through Your Consignment Number/Reference Number/Post Office Tracking Number/Postal Tracking and Then You can See the exact location of the consignment. Here below We Share the best Tutorial On This guide, So Let’s See below for More details about How to Track Speed Post.
How To Track Speed Post Parcel?
1) Dear Visitor, Firstly Visit Indiapost.gov.in Official Website.
2) Now Enter the Consignment Number/Reference Number/Post Office Tracking Number/Postal Tracking and Press Track Button.
3) Now Wait until it shows the result
4) After Search Complete, There are your Consignment/Parcel Location Details.
5) If You Can’t Find Your Parcel Tracking details then comment us below in comment section.
Speed Post Track Through SMS
Send SMS: POST TRACK (Article tracking number or eMO number) to 166 or 51969
When You Send Your Parcel Through Speed Post System and Then If You know about Speed post parcel status then You can follow above method to find the current location of Speed Post Tracking location. Now we have another best method for Track Your Speed Post. Now You can Track Speed post Through SMS. Here above we share details about how to send SMS for Speed Post Track.
Indian Post has offering Best Speed Post Service for their customer tho who need Parcel in urgently. You can track Speed Post On Indian Post Official Website Indiapost.gov.in. You can see above image of Speed Post Receipt which provides the India Post to their customers.
Speed Post Helpline Number
If you have any query related Your Parcel then You can call On below helpline number and If You are from out of a country then also You can use International Mail number which we provide below.
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1924
- For International Mail: 1800-11-2011
India Speed Post Tracking Number Formats
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE135791231IN (13)|
|International EMS Articles||EE135791231XX (13)|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||111111111111111111 (18)|
|Registered Mail||RX135791231IN (13)|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000001111XX (13)|
Speed Post Charges
|WEIGHT||LOCAL||UP TO 200 KM.||201 TO 1000 KMS.||1001 TO 2000 KMS.||ABOVE 2000 KMS.|
|Up to 50 grams||INR 15||INR 35||INR 35||INR 35||INR 35|
|51 grams to 200 grams||INR 25||INR 35||INR 40||INR 60||INR 70|
|201 grams to 500 grams||INR 30||INR 50||INR 60||INR 80||INR 90|
|Additional 500 grams or part thereof||INR 10||INR 15||INR 30||INR 40||INR 50|
India Speed Post Discount
|Daily Revenue||Discount rate for Speed Post/ Express Parcel|
|Rs 2,000/- to 1,00,000/-||5%|
|Above Rs.1,0 0,000/-||10%|
NOTE: People/candidate will get an above-rated discount having charge more than Rs.2000/- or same sender’s address, irrespective of some bookings in a day.
Speed Post Delivery Service Standards
|AVERAGE TIME TAKEN|
|Local *||1-2 Days|
|State Capital to State Capital||1-4 Days|
|Same State||1-4 Days|
|Rest of the Country||4-5 Days|
Speed Post is One of The best Expresses Delivery Service which You can use for Fast delivery Your Parcel. It also handles the money transfer services, money deposited service too. The main work of this department is to address letters and parcels in India between special stations or offices up to 35 kg. It addresses about 40 million consignments in a month.
How to Collect Speed Post Article Directly From Post Office?
If You want to collect your speed post article from the post office Then You have to show the any authorized ID Card which has address proof. No parcel can be collected just by giving the tracking number.
Speed Post Services / Speed Post Courier Tracking is a widely distributed service that provides parcel services in each state such as Pondicherry, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Noida, Trivandrum, Madurai, Trichy, Gurgaon, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Calcutta, Calicut, Chandigarh. is. Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Patna, Nagpur, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Jaipur.
- Insurance – Speed post offers the Rs.1.00 lakh insurance of consignments as per the norms.
- 24 hours booking facility – This facility is available in most of the major cities in selected offices.
- Internet-based Track and Trace system – Tracking facility is available for the customers from the booking to delivery.
- Delivery information on SMS – The customer gets the delivery SMS
- Cash on Delivery – The post office offers the COD options for e-commerce and online sellers.
- LIC Customer Care Toll-Free Number
- Hathway Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
- SBI Buddy 24×7 Customer Care Toll Free Number