Electricity is one of the most important things in our life and the government is working toward to make it more efficient. One of the best power corporations is UPPCL or Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Uttar Pradesh is one of the biggest states in the country and one of the largest populated state and UPPCL provide electricity to each and everyone there. If you wish to contact UPPCL, in this article, we have gathered all the information about UPPCL customer care number.
UPPCL or Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the only company that provides electric city to Uttar Pradesh. There are total 7 discom that provide power to all of the UP.
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (DVVNL)- Agra Zone Discom
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (MVVNL)- Lucknow Zone Discom
- Pashchimanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PVVNL)- Meerut Zone Discom
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (PUVVNL)- Varanasi Zone Discom
- Kanpur Electricity Supply Company (KESCO)- Kanpur City Discom
- Lucknow Electricity Supply Administration (LESA)- Lucknow City Discom
- Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Limited (UPPTCL)- State Transmission Utility
They can resolve any type of issue regarding, Power Failure, Electricity Theft, New Connection Charges, Tracking of New Connection, Category Change Request, New Connection Status, Duplicate Bill and others. UPPCL has made their service better and you can use their website for Online Payments, Online New Connection, Load Extension Request, SMS Service and Tracking of My New Connection.
UPPCL customer care number
There is more than one helpline number for UPPCL. Here is the list of UPPCL customer care numbers
- UPPCL Customer Care Toll-Free Number- 1800 180 8752
- UPPCL Customer Care Number- 1912
- MVVNL Customer Care Toll-Free Helpline- 1800 180 0440
- PVVNL Customer Care Complaint Toll-Free- 1800 180 3002
- DVVNL 24 Hours Complaint Helpline- 1800 180 3023
- PVVNL Toll-Free Helpline- 1800 180 5025
You can reach out to them at any time and you will get a response quickly and your issue will be resolved promptly.
UPPCL email address
If you wish to email UPPCL about your concern or complaint, you can contact UPPCL on this email address, Support E-Mail- [email protected] and Complaint Email Id- [email protected].
If you wish to visit the UPPCL head office, here is the address
UP Power Corporation Limited Shakti Bhawan,
14, Ashok Marg, Lucknow,
UPPCL Head Office Contact Phone Numbers- +91-522-2287701 / +91-522-2287703
UPPCL SMS service
In addition, to helpline number, UPPCL also provide SMS service in which you can complain to ask for any service from sending an SMS, here is the full list of UPPCL SMS services.
- Wrong Bill- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Wrong ball” and Send it to 5616195
- Bill related Information- Type BILL and Send it to 5616195
- No Electricity Supply- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “No supply” and Send it to 5616195
- Defected Meter- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Meterdefect” and Send it to 5616195
- Electricity Theft- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “Power theft” and Send it to 5616195
- Transfer Damage- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “TFBD” and Send it to 5616195
- No Meter Reading- Type PVVNL/MVVNL/DVVNL/PuVVNL “No reading” and Send it to 5616195
How to register online?
To register online visit our website www.uppclonline.com, For registration, you should know your Account ID printed in the Bill provided by us and the Bill number as printed in the Bill. Click on the Register Button on the home page and enter your Account ID and Bill ID. You will be displayed with your details.
Validate your details and enter your email address, Mobile number, password, secret question and secret answer. On submitting you would send a confirmation mail to your mail id. Click on the link in the mail and login to activate your account. On successful activation, your online registration would complete.
Where can you pay your bills?
You can pay your Utility Bills from following points
– Web Self Service at www.uppclonline.com
– Collection Centers
– Customer Care Centers
– KIOSK installed at various Customer Care Centers
For more detail, visit the official website of UPPCL.
We hope that this article has helped you get all the information about the UPPCL customer care number. If you need more information, then do let us know in the comments.