UAN Login – If You are looking for UAN Registration and Online UAN Activation Process Then Here we Are going to share guide about UAN Registration and Online UAN Activation Process. UAN is Universal Account Number and given to All EPF Account Holder. The UAN number acts as an umbrella which merges with the different EPF account of the same employee by a universal account number. UAN is a 12 digit unique number which is assigned to the Employees Provident Fund of India to each employee.
Main Purpose of UAN is if an Employee Join new business they’ll acquire new PF Account Number at the time that it’s hard to handle multiple PF Accounts. To address this Problem EPF has Introduced UAN Number to handle all of the PF accounts at ease. Now worker should provide their UAN amount to some other employer and their Brand New PF accounts will Connect beneath UAN number.
Read More – Download and Print Eaadhar online
UAN Login Portal
UAN is Permitted by Unified Login Portal. When you Combine a company you need to fill up an application Form to receive your Universal accounts number. This practice is accomplished by your company. He’ll Supply you the UAN Number or The EPFO will send your UAN for your employer.You also can get your UAN number online at UAN Unified Portal as follows:
1) First Visit to the Following link – https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/
2) Now Click on UAN Number E-SEWA Option as given in Image.
3) You can see UAN Login Page. In this Page select Know UAN Status Option in Left bottom Side.
4) Select your state and office of jurisdiction.
5) Enter your EPF number and Establishment Code.
After Successful Fill Up all required details. click on the “Check Status” button. Instantly, it is going to reveal that the status of your UAN. If it reveals your “UAN is triggered”, then you may go and get in touch with your company.
Read More – Aadhar Correction Process and Aadhar Update Status Online at SSUP
Steps to Activate UAN Number
Activation of UAN Number is extremely significant so as to receive all the advantages of UAN. Here are the basic actions to follow to activate the UAN amount at UAN unified Login Portal:
1) First Click on the given URL to access UAN Portal: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
2) Now Select Activate UAN Option given in Left Bottom in the Page.
3) Now Fill out all the details Like UAN Number, Enrollment ID, Adhar and PAN Card number, Name, Date of birth, Mobile number, Email ID and at the end captcha code given in the last box.
4) After filling all the info click on “Get Authorization PIN” option.
5) Submit the PIN received in your mobile and activate your UAN Number.
6) After UAN Activation You can Generate your login ID and password to complete the registration process.
Documents to Link UAN Number with Organization
When you’ve joined new business then you get fresh EPF Account and to Connect your New EPF Account with Existing you want to Publish few Records to join Both of then utilizing Single UAN Number. You Have to submit these files:
- Bank Account Details Like Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Number, and Bank Branch Name.
- KYC Document like Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport, Election Card, Ration Card.
- UAN Provided by Old Organization.
Now in the event that you Don’t own your UAN Number afterward, in this circumstance, you want to Publish After Records.
- Your Bank Details like Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name.
- Previous Account Number of Old Organization.
- Last Working Day of previous Company.
KYC Documents Required for UAN Number
There are Just Six KYC Documents Needed for the UAN. You could even Connect all of the KYC for a UAN Login Portal after you trigger your UAN Number. Here’s the listing of files:
- Bank Account Number
- Driving License
- Election Card
- Ration Card
- ESIC Card
How to Download UAN Card?
UAN Card Includes your 12 digit UAN number and the Procedure Is Quite simple to Create UAN card on the Internet:
- You need to Login to your UAN Unified Portal account with your UAN ID and Password which you have set earlier.
- Go to the download menu and click the “Download UAN Card” button.
- Click on the “Download” button. You can then download your UAN which you can either save or print.
Available Facilities of UAN Member Portal
- You can Download UAN Card.
- You will get your UAN Passbook to check your PF Balance time to time.
- Get a list of your previous member IDs.
- Enter and update your KYC details.
- Online eligibility of PF Withdrawal.
- You can check EPF Claim Status online.
- Edit personal details
Benefits of UAN Number
- The UAN has made PF transfer very simple as all of PF accounts will have the exact same UAN.
- Easy and easy PF account balance transfer process, even in the event that you change any tasks. The UAN will stay same in your whole professional career.
- Workers will receive SMS telling as and if their PF is deposited. Every month when an employer deposit provident fund for your benefit, you’ll receive SMS notification. This is going to keep you updated regarding PF deduction.
- Workers would have the ability to see, transfer and draw PF balance readily. They’d have the ability to inspect transfer maintain status, upgrade KYC files and download UAN card.
- If you have a UAN, you can apply for online PF transfer.
- UAN helps in making a direct communication between EPFO and employees. Now, an employee doesn’t have to be dependent on his/her employer for PF balance transfer and withdrawal.